International School of Karachi
A warm welcome to the International School of Karachi. It is every parent’s wish to find the very best education for their child. At ISK, we aim to make a world-class education affordable and attainable. ISK caters to the diverse needs and interests of its students and ultimately of the community.
Moreover, care is taken to link the curriculum to the local environment whilst maintaining a broader international vision. Our approach is one of life-long learning whereby the school is the basis for sound education and social development from Pre-Nursery to Grade 13. The school provides international research-based professional development for the staff to ensure that they are able to lead and deliver quality learning opportunities that are designed to meet the individual needs and interests of the students.
Scholarships for August 2022 are now available. Talk to us, we are here to help.
We are opening shortly!
We would like to take this opportunity to say a sincere thank you to all of our parents, children, teachers and admin staff.
We are incredibly proud of our hard-working community and what we have achieved together during these unique times, and look forward to all that 2021-22 has in store.
As we say goodbye to another academic year, we also say farewell to our leavers – we wish you all the very best as you embark on your onward journeys. Thank you for all you have contributed during your time at ISK.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon for another successful year at International School of Karachi.
Early Admissions Open for 2020
Which class are you applying for?
We welcome you to the International School of Karachi and we are delighted that you are considering our school for the education of your child. Applying early and taking the decision in the next few days will give you an early bird discount.
We accept applications for pupils from Pre-Nursery (age 2.4) to Year 13 (age 18). We have set out our current registration and enrollment procedures but would suggest that you contact our office to schedule a visit and tour.
This is the best way to see what our school is all about. School tours are on Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Book now at: email@example.com or call: 021-35291432.
- Early Admissions Open for 2020: Read more
Assessment Hour is about to begin...
I would like to inform you that the First Term Assessments for the academic year 2018-19 will take place next week. The students will sit for ONE assessment comprising of 30 marks during theASSESSMENT HOUR every Tuesday / Friday as shown in the time table below. The ASSESSMENT HOUR will take place one hour before the break, the school will follow regular lessons throughout the day. Incase of an unforseen school closure, the missed test will be taken on the first Tuesday/Friday after the last test.
- Assessment Hour is about to begin...: Read more
- View or print your current timetable. The latest timetable was published on: 11/1/2023
- Timetable: Read more
- View the daily substitution changes to your timetable. The latest substitution was published on: 30/1/2023
- Substitution: Read more
- For some parts of timetable or substitution, you may need to login. If you lost your password, please use the link “I do not know the login name or password” and type in your email. If you haven’t received the password yet, please wait, the school will provide you with one when everything is the ready to go.
- no data to display yet
Welcome to New Academic Session 2022-23
The information provided in this letter Welcome-to-ISK-Academic-Session-2022-23.pdf will give you all the tools to start the year off successfully and prepare you for a great year ahead commencing for all students from Pre-K- to Grade 12 on Monday, August 15th, 2022.
- Welcome to New Academic Session 2022-23: Read more
Textbook List for Academic Year 2022-2023
Dear Parents and Students, Please click the link to access the book list classwise Book_list_2022-2023
The notebooks will be provided by the school as soon as the session starts.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Textbook List for Academic Year 2022-2023: Read more
Final Exam Time Table Revised (Grades 1 - 10)
Thursday 28th April 2022
Revised Final Exam Timetable for Grades (1 - 10)
Dear Parents & Students,
This is to inform you that based on the parent's and student's request we have revised the timetable so that it includes one exam a day for Primary and we have switched dates of exams. Kindly check the timetable listed below for your child and discard the previously issued timetable.
- Final Exam Time Table Revised (Grades 1 - 10): Read more
Final Exams May 2022 & Syllabi (Grades 1 - 10)
- Final Exams May 2022 & Syllabi (Grades 1 - 10): Read more
Mock Exams Grades 10/11/12/13 Time Table April 2022
- The Mock Exams are conducted only for Grades 10/11/12/13 before they appear for their final board exams.
- There will be no lessons during the mock exams and students must be picked up on time.
- Children must arrive at school at 7:50 AM in full uniform with all relevant stationery in a transparent
- Mock Exams Grades 10/11/12/13 Time Table April 2022: Read more
Study in the UK - A Pearson & Hertfordshire Joint Webinar
For Grades 9 and above
A joint session between Pearson and Hertfordshire University is being held to raise awareness about higher education in UK.
Join us online on Zoom on 6th April at 3:00 PM and learn about Pearson and PTE Academic, opportunities and benefits for getting admission in the University of Hertfordshire, and the role of FCDO in uplifting education standards and helping Pakistan students to study in UK
- Study in the UK - A Pearson & Hertfordshire Joint Webinar: Read more
No Wrist Watches Allowed in Summer Exams 2022
NEW POLICY FOR PEARSON EXAMS IN SUMMER 2022
IGCSE & A-LEVEL EXAM GUIDELINE FOR MAY/JUNE 2022 EXAMS
This is to inform you of a new Global British Council policy pertaining to the use of digital/analogue wristwatches, and fitness bands at exam venues.
The new policy prohibits all candidates from wearing and using traditional wristwatches and any gadgets that can store information or can connect to web-enabled sources of information at all its exam venues. This policy has been put into place to further ensure the integrity and security of the examinations, given the more sophisticated technology now available.
- No Wrist Watches Allowed in Summer Exams 2022: Read more
Online Assessment Procedure for Overseas Students
13th March 2022
- Online Assessment Procedure for Overseas Students : Read more
Assessment Hour & Pre-Mock Time table & Syllabi for Second Term March 2022
Please use the following links for viewing the syllabuy and time table.
- Assessment Hour & Pre-Mock Time table & Syllabi for Second Term March 2022: Read more
REOPENING OF PHYSICAL SCHOOL 28 AUG 2021
- REOPENING OF PHYSICAL SCHOOL 28 AUG 2021: Read more
Zoom ID Links for Joining Online Classes
Please note that the links for joining online classes have been shared on EduPage, kindly check and if you have any concerns, you may contact Mr. Zeeshan Gill on 0349-3587153.
- Zoom ID Links for Joining Online Classes: Read more
IGCSE & A-LEVEL Provisional Result Update
Dear Parents and Students,
EDEXCEL IGCSE & A-LEVEL PROVISIONAL RESULT UPDATE
Assalam u Alaikum and Good afternoon,
The IAL and IGCSE results are just around the corner. The provisional results will be published as follows:
10 August at 10:00 AM (PST) - IAL (AS and A Level results)
12 August at 11:00 AM (PST) - IGCSE result
- IGCSE & A-LEVEL Provisional Result Update: Read more
Book list for Academic Year 2021-2022
Dear Parents and Students, Please click the link to access the book list classwise Book_list_2021-2022
The notebooks will be provided in school as soon as the session starts.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
- Book list for Academic Year 2021-2022: Read more
Eid-ul-Fitr Mubarak Message From Overseas Chair
At the end of Ramadan, Muslims all over the world observe a festive three-day celebration known as Eid ul-Fitr, which is the Festival of Fast Breaking. Eid-ul-Fitr is filled with thanksgiving and joy.
From the entire ISK family, we would like to wish you a happy Eid-ul-Fitr. Please click on read more to watch the video message from our Overseas Chair, Dr. Tariq Butt.
- Eid-ul-Fitr Mubarak Message From Overseas Chair: Read more
Final Exam Procedure & Updated Time Table
- Final Exam Procedure & Updated Time Table: Read more
Galleryno data to display yet
- Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
- Albert Einstein
- Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
- William Shakespear
- The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change.
- Carl Rogers
- What ever you think you can or you can't, you're always right!
- Henry Ford
Visits:Number of visits: 301019